Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post screenshots of "Other" Distros that you are using or testing; Linux, BSD, etc.

Iandefor is offline Grande Half-n-Half Cinnamon Ubuntu
    Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Post screenshots of "Other" Distros that you are using or testing; Linux, BSD, et

Woo! Now I've been burned once by FC5, I know what to watch for. Here's what I've got for an FC5 Desktop at the moment. I've got Tango icons (but you'd never know it ), along with Clearlooks-GNOME for GTK, and Murrina metacity theme, with Blue Bubbles wallpaper. DE is XFCE.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This space intentionally left blank.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Screenshots

Okay this is a request, I'm a BIG fan of cool new innovative desktop designs so I am asking for those of you using different looking distros (I mean not looking like basic KDE or GNOME, i hate when ppl post a screenshot thread and all the screens of dif distros onl yhave a few colour differences and icons) I'd like to see what you think might be the best "different" looking distro, things such as Symphony are great.

As always thanks in advance
    Love running state of the art for free rather than a bad kde copy for hundreds, ONCE YOU GO PENGUIN NEVER WINDOWS AGAIN!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Re: Screenshots

Have you seen Compiz? => http://www.linuxedge.org/?q=node/59
    • Note To Self:gksudo is safer than sudo for graphical apps!

Iandefor is offline Grande Half-n-Half Cinnamon Ubuntu
    Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Screenshots

E17 is pretty cool. It hasn't been stable for like, 5 years, but it's making progress:

http://enlightenment.sourceforge.net...ots/index.html

I'll see about compiling the latest cvs and getting some screenshots.
    This space intentionally left blank.

rattlerviper Guest

Re: Post screenshots of "Other" Distros that you are using or testing; Linux, BSD, et

Here is a screenshot from PCLinuxOS minime .93

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
    Last edited by rattlerviper; August 9th, 2006 at 08:47 AM. Reason: bad hosting site changed to image shack

Beans

I'm also playing with PCLinuxOS minime. I just installed it yesterday and have been tweaking it all day. I think i just about got it were i want it. Duel monitor setup was the biggest hurdle. Here's my pic (Warning: my background contains nudity, please refrain from looking if your easily offended)
    Last edited by kerry_s; October 29th, 2006 at 08:40 AM.

Beans

KDE, Konqueror on PC-BSD

Beans

knoppix again, XMMS player, playing Under Byen, and another question here I left the Sabayon RR64 CD in....is there a way to load/install this in Knoppix?

Beans

synaptic package manager on knoppix:

Beans

firefox on Knoppix:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast