Thread: V3-111P Mouse pad (Right click fix)

Beans

V3-111P Mouse pad (Right click fix)

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I have the Aspire V11 Touch and upon loading Lubuntu 14.10 (and other Ubuntu flavours) the mouse would work but right click would not.
    I figured out these small set of commands to enable right click support, just thought I'd share since I seen people recompiling different mouse pad drivers and such to fix this problem.

Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    xinput --set-prop "SYN1B7D:01 06CB:2991 UNKNOWN" "Synaptics ClickPad" 1
    xinput --set-prop "SYN1B7D:01 06CB:2991 UNKNOWN" "Synaptics Middle Button Timeout" 0
    xinput --set-prop "SYN1B7D:01 06CB:2991 UNKNOWN" "Synaptics Soft Button Areas" 734 0 561 0 0 0 0 0
    synclient VertTwoFingerScroll=0
    The script looks for "SYN1B7D:01 06CB:2991 UNKNOWN" to make sure you have the same mouse pad as I do run the command "xinput" and it should be listed under "Virtual core pointer"
    This script also disables two finger scroll (I hate it).

Hope it helps someone!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: V3-111P Mouse pad (Right click fix)

Thanks a lot for this!
    I made the change permanent on an Acer Travelmate B115 by following the advise from cesar on http://askubuntu.com/questions/31072...-after-standby. I added a file 95synaptic to /etc/X11/Xsession.d/ containing your code, except the bash-line. This makes the change work for other users and the guest session.