Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillarious: Linux Slammed by Windows Expert

Beans

Exclamation The best website I have ever looked at!

Hi fellow linuxians.

I was browsing through internet for something soothing and fun, after hard day at work(configured another 3 Cisco routers, setting up some web-robots, setting up some old Redhat Linux 9.0 to be converted to RHEL3WS[Don't worry I use Ubuntu Hoary on my laptop..])

I found a website which was both Comical and somehow Sad.

The below website, made me feel sorry about the guy's education, how one company can become a propaganda itself and generally I felt very comical and sad about it.

http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/mcse2.htm

After you have been reading this heretical article, you might be furious and want to crack into the guy..but fellow linuxians let us pray for the sorry soul of this particular person and let's teach ourselves in educating begginers and brainwashed MCSEs....

Beans

Re: The best website I have ever looked at!

Yeah that one's been around for quite some time now. I'm sure its meant as a joke though, so don't feel sad that Jorge Lopez is such an idiot, he's just a joker. Let's not laugh at him, lets laugh with him.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by whoever that guy was
    Who wants to use an operating system that doesn't learn about you, that doesn't keep track of what you like to look at on the web, listen to, or watch? With Windows XP Home, I have the peace of mind that comes with knowing my habits and activities are being monitored by Microsoft
    i have a fealing that it was toungh in cheek

Beans
    Hidden!

If that guy is not joking, he should be featured on Slashdot. He's better than b*tchchecker a.k.a the world's best hacker.
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by bored2k
    If that guy is not joking, he should be featured on Slashdot. He's better than b*tchchecker a.k.a the world's best hacker.
    wow! you typed b*tchchecker, and that cat in your avatar started laughing

Beans

i loved that story what your ip and you gone 127.0.0.1 made this fat geek roll in the floor oh what fun!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

im pretty sure that article is a joke. awhile ago i came across one article by a "concerned parent" that claimed, among others that linux is a huge virus, and was copied from M$ code by a russian hacker. lol that i hope is a joke as well, but i couldnt be sure. ill see if i can find it later when i get home

-Wild

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

I laugh at this. One, because it was written in 2003 and it is for the most part not valid anymore (it might have been true in 2003, but not now)

I also enjoy how he claims that Windows is the ultimate gaming system based on Solitare, FreeCell, Hearts, and Minesweeper. Someone introduce this man to SuperTux, Frozen Bubble, TuxRacer, or KPoker(addictive,,,,)

Oh yes, and also calling us "Linux Facists". Thats great. Someone give this man a copy of the Ubuntu LiveCD
    ArchLinux 0.8.0
    Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation

Beans

this guy is funny in a "i am making this up" kinda way.

bitchchecker was funny in a "i am seriously this way" funny.

i think bitchchecker was funnier. just my opinion though.

the mcse story was good, in a "dead lock, linux you lose" sort of way.......(now to pull a 90's phrase)..... NOT!

ok i am dork, i admit it.
    Cheerful Ghost - build your game list, write about awesome games and share that with the world. join us!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by WildTangent
    awhile ago i came across one article by a "concerned parent" that claimed, among others that linux is a huge virus, and was copied from M$ code by a russian hacker.

-Wild
    Here it is, OUTRAGEOUS

enjoy.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast