Thread: thanks

Beans

thanks

Thank you so much for restoring the jre files and the other codecs to the repos. I am deploying Ubuntu 5.10 as replacement servers at my colo. I currently have 8 windows 2000 based server running.

I have tested every flavor of Linux out there and other than the deb files missing for a few days I am a happy camper. I have learned a lot... Some of you guys out there are amazing...

---Cyrix

Beans

Re: thanks

Hey, thanks from me too!

Once I got the @#%$&*^ CD written with the ISO instead of a copy of it the installation went smooth as silk!

I got one of my Kids buddies to give me a hand. (How embarrassing)
    All he really had to do was plug the CD in!

Smooth installation, thanks.

Roy.

Beans

Re: thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyrix
    Thank you so much for restoring the jre files and the other codecs to the repos. I am deploying Ubuntu 5.10 as replacement servers at my colo. I currently have 8 windows 2000 based server running.

I have tested every flavor of Linux out there and other than the deb files missing for a few days I am a happy camper. I have learned a lot... Some of you guys out there are amazing...

---Cyrix
    Thank the backport people. They host that stuff.
    Those folks who try to impose analog rules on digital content will find themselves on the wrong side of the tidal wave.
    - Mark Shuttleworth