Hey, I recently converted to Ubuntu from Windows XP and followed the guide at ubuntuguide.org to install my nVidia drivers/settings. The only problem is, the only real game I play (Eve Online), which typically runs fine in Cedega, just recently had a small expansion and in that expansion, a new unicode font was installed. Now I can no longer view 85% of the text in the game, including all description text, chat related text and so forth, but anything with the text as part of the graphics (i.e. buttons) I can read fine. It's just a blank white bar.

Now, according to the official forums even Windows users are having this problem and as far as they've found out, the only known way to solve the problem is by updating your nVidia drivers to the unofficial Omega driverset. Unfortunately, this appears to be windows only so I appear to be shafted. I don't think this is a fault in Cedega as I don't think other Cedega users are having the same problems, and I've messed around with installing fonts so I doubt it's a font problem either. All indications point that it's a driver problem.

So, anyone have any ideas of what to do, or am I completely pooched and will be forced to reinstall Windows just for ONE application that normally runs fine if not for a stinking small graphical glitch in drivers?